Each construction project brings about its own unique scope and challenges. At Register Construction, we believe the success of a project begins at step one, with exceptional planning and analysis before construction commences. Through intense and accurate budgeting, analyzation, and planning, our pre-construction phase is vital to the successful completion of each project we execute, ending with an on-time completion and on-budget delivery.
Through the exploration and mitigation of potential problems at the onset of a project, our pre-construction phase effectively clears the path for a successful bidding process and an overall smooth construction operation. Whether you need site advice, permitting assistance, financial planning, or plan development, our knowledgeable team members can provide valuable insight and assistance before the foundation is laid and changes can become problematic.
Register Construction’s pre-construction services utilize our management, estimating, and technical expertise to provide our clients with crucial information during the planning and development phases of the project. From our experience, getting involved at the onset allows us to manage each project more efficiently and allows our clients to make clearer decisions throughout the project. Informed clients and team members are able to foresee obstacles and avoid possible delays, keeping unnecessary challenges at bay during the general construction phase.
Our comprehensive pre-construction services meticulously audit all aspects of the project to analyze cost, feasibility, and constructability. This allows us to create appropriate design and building solutions to reach our client’s ultimate goal.
Our comprehensive pre-construction process includes, but is not limited to:
- Identification of Client’s Objectives
- Site Selection and Evaluation
- Coordination of Surveys
- Pre-Construction Scheduling
- Phasing and Master-Project Scheduling
- Cost Estimating
- Development of a comprehensive cash-flow projection
- Value Engineering
- Preparation of a logistical plan to ensure drawings and specifications incorporate cost-effective building methods while meeting the client’s needs
- Determining availability, cost, and scheduling impact of all designated materials and equipment
- Making cost-savings, alternate-systems, and materials recommendations
- Establish labor-procurement strategies
- Develop a list of subcontractors and solicit bids
- Assessment of risk and insurance planning
- Implementation of appropriate tools to mitigate the risks
- Implementation of cost/progress reporting
- Site Safety Plans
Our pre-construction services have earned a solid reputation for smooth and timely transitions from the pre-construction phase to construction phase, without any surprises in cost, schedule, or quality.