For 50 years, Register Construction has been a proud member of the Central Florida business community and commercial construction industry. We could never have achieved this remarkable milestone without the support of our community.
The Season for Giving
As the year winds down, people are more generous with their communities. That’s great – but let’s not stop giving when the year ends! We’d like to share with you some of the organizations that Register Construction supports throughout the year, and encourage you to get involved, too.
- The Boys and Girls Club of Lakeland and Mulberry. We can all agree that the children truly are our future, and we want to help ensure that every child in Polk County is cared for in a safe environment after school each day.
- KidsPACK. Another great organization, KidsPACK plays a vital role in fighting food insecurity for local kids.
- VISTE (Volunteers In Service To the Elderly). It’s not just kids that need a helping hand – many of our seniors in the area need assistance in a variety of ways, and the wonderful folks at VISTE are glad to step up and help.
- Peace River Center. Mental health issues can cause so many problems, but Peace River Center works hard to provide care to all who need it with their incredible outreach efforts.
- Top Buttons. Young women today face too many obstacles when it comes to reaching their full potential in the world. At Top Buttons, they can receive education, mentoring, even professional attire to help them achieve their dreams.
- Dream Center of Lakeland. This awesome community service center is building bridges and creating positive change through mentoring programs, community classes, and more.
- Gospel, Inc. Fulfilling Christ’s mission is integral to Gospel, Inc. as they provide stability and security for the vulnerable homeless.
A Giving Heart
Register Construction is a company that truly cares. We owe our successes to our communities, and we never forget that. Giving back isn’t just a photo opportunity for us, it’s a responsibility, a privilege, and a joy.